This unit, HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration, is design to provide the skills and knowledge required to maintain infection prevention infection control during skin penetration treatments and to review clinic compliance with the applicable state or territory and local council requirements.
This unit applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty therapy salons, clinics or cosmetic medical clinics. These therapists work autonomously and make independent This unit applies to individuals who make independent treatment decisions.
This course is similar to ‘SHBBINF001 Maintain Infection Control Standards’ but has more of a focus on the body art industry.
HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration.
Online component: self paced, approximately 72 hours.
$499 per candidate.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations.
- Monitor hygiene of premises.
- Maintain infection control for skin penetration treatments.
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection risks.
All major cities, Australia wide.
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.