Cosmetic Tattooing also known as permanent makeup has increased rapidly in recent years as more and more women seek to enhance their natural features with less fuss. Cosmetic tattooing is most commonly used to define eyebrows, define and bold eyeliner, enhance lip liner.
This course aims to accredit candidates with the nationally recognised qualification (Statement of Attainment) ‘SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing’ and provide the skills and knowledge required to penetrate the skin with pigments in order to achieve cosmetic tattoos on the face and body.
SHBBSKS003 Design and provide cosmetic tattooing.
Students undertaking this course must hold a State of Attainment in or equivalent to:
SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards.
HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention in Skin Penetration Treatments
Online Theory and practical face to face delivery.
Face to face component: 5 days.
Theory: self paced (up to 3 months access).
$7,500 per candidate.
One on one training services are available at a higher fee. Payment plans are available for this course.
RPL also available for $2,500.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Research, multiple choice and or short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge.
- Attendance and participation of face to face component.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Understand and define cosmetic tattooing.
- Anatomy & Physiology for cosmetic tattooing.
- Perform cosmetic tattooing service including how to perform permanent eyebrow, eyeliner and lip line procedures
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice.
Contact our office regards to training in your state.
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.