Cosmetic Tattooing, also known as permanent make-up, has become part of the beauty industry. Cosmetic tattooing is most commonly used to define eyebrows, define and bold eyeliner, enhance lip liner. This course aims to accredit candidates with ‘SHBBSKS003 Design and Provide Cosmetic Tattooing’ and provide the skills and knowledge required to penetrate the skin to apply pigments in order to achieve cosmetic tattoos on the face and body.
SHBBSKS003 Design and provide cosmetic tattooing.
SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards.
Online Theory and practical face to face delivery.
Face to face component: 5 days.
Theory: self paced (up to 3 months access).
$5,500 per candidate.
One on one training services available at a higher fee.
Payment plans are available.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Research, multiple choice and or short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge.
- Attendance and participation of face to face component.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Understand and define cosmetic tattooing.
- Anatomy & Physiology for cosmetic tattooing.
- Perform cosmetic tattooing service including how to perform permanent eyebrow, eyeliner and lip line procedures
- Review treatment and provide post-treatment advice.
All major cities, Australia wide.
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.