This unit (BPTTAT001 Advise on and Prepare for Tattooing) is designed to prepare you with the skills and knowledge required to advise clients on tattoos that would be provided to any body area and to prepare for the tattoo service. This course is ideal for Tattoo Apprentices that are currently employed within a Tattoo Studio.
BPTTAT001 Advise on and Prepare for Tattooing.
HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention in Skin Penetration Treatments.
At your pace (maximum of 3 months).
No payment plans available.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Research, multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge via video uploads.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Investigating current and emerging tattoo trends.
- Developing knowledge of products and services.
- Consulting with clients.
- Recommending products and services to suit client needs.
- Selecting and preparing inks.
- Preparing equipment prior to tattooing.
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.
You will be directed to another secure site.