HLTAID003 Provide First Aid is the standard “first aid” course required within the workplace. It use to be called Senior First Aid or Level 2 First Aid.
This training course will give you the skills and knowledge required to provide First Aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, in a range of situations, including in the home, workplace or within the community, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.
- Face to face.
- Face to face component: 1 day.
- Online component: self paced.
$160 per candidate.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge – four (4) practical observations of piercing, including 1 micro dermal piercing.
- Attendance and participation of face to face component.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Basic Life Support (DRSABCD).
- CPR and AED.
- Shock Management.
- Airway Management – Asthma, Choking, Severe Allergic Reaction, Hyperventilation.
- Cardiac Emergencies.
- Seizures and Convulsions.
- Bleeding and Wound Care.
- Burns and Scalds.
- Extremes of Heat and Cold.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries.
- Poisons and Toxic Substances.
- Bites and Stings.
- Abdominal injuries.
Contact our office regards to training in your state.
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.