Provide Upper Body Piercings
SHBBSKS008 Provide Upper Body Piercings
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide upper body piercing services. It requires the ability to consult with clients, select tool and jewellery to safely the facial piercings, ear cartilage and navel. Upper body piercing service can be provided for a single or multiple area piercings.
This course is highly suited to beauty therapists or job roles where piercing could be added on as a potential service.
Nationally Recognised Code & Title
SHBBSKS008 Provide Upper Body Piercings.
Students undertaking this course must hold a State of Attainment in or equivalent to:
SHBBINF002 Maintain infection control standards.
- VSN (Victoria only)
- Student USI
- Models/volunteers for piercing practice
- Face to face
- Face to face component: 3 days
- Online component: self paced
$2,600 per candidate.
Finance Options Available.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Research, multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge.
- Self Reflection Log.
- Attendance and participation of face to face component.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Prepare for treatment.
- Confirm client requirements
- Provide piercing
- Review treatment and provide post treatment advice.
- Clean treatment area.
Contact our office regards to training in your state.
Downloadable Info Sheet
Click here to download
How to Enrol
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.