Provide First Aid
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid is the standard “first aid” course required within the workplace. It use to be called Senior First Aid or Level 2 First Aid.
This training course will give you the skills and knowledge required to provide First Aid response, life support, management of casualty(s), the incident and other first aiders, in a range of situations, including in the home, workplace or within the community, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
Nationally Recognised Code & Title
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid.
Course Delivery Method
- Face to face component: 1 day.
- Online component: self paced.
$160 per candidate.
Our support staff are available to students and potential students who require support.
- Multiple choice and short answer assessment questions.
- Practical demonstration of skills and knowledge – four (4) practical observations of piercing, including 1 micro dermal piercing.
- Attendance and participation of face to face component.
The course covers in theory and practice:
- Basic Life Support (DRSABCD).
- CPR and AED.
- Shock Management.
- Airway Management – Asthma, Choking, Severe Allergic Reaction, Hyperventilation.
- Cardiac Emergencies.
- Seizures and Convulsions.
- Bleeding and Wound Care.
- Burns and Scalds.
- Extremes of Heat and Cold.
- Musculoskeletal Injuries.
- Poisons and Toxic Substances.
- Bites and Stings.
- Abdominal injuries.
Contact our office regards to training in your state.
Downloadable Info Sheet
How to Enrol
Begin the enrollment process by clicking on the Enrol Now button below.