Eyelash Extension .
Ideal as extra training for beauty therapists.
- Option 1: $630 pp (with no kit) – deposit required: $140.
- Option 2: $806 pp (includes Elleebana Starter) – deposit required: $316.
- Option 3: $1060 pp (includes Elleebana Professional Kit) – deposit required: $570.
2 Days (9:30am to 4:30pm).
Face to face in a classroom and clinical environment.
The course covers the theory and practice associated with:
- Eyelash Application
- Eyelash Refills and Removal
- Product information
- Kit information
- Disinfection and disposables
- Client aftercare
Students must be industry professionals who have completed a certificate in hair or beauty.
Basic Language, literacy and numeracy skills in English (LLN).
- Models for practice – Models are to arrive wearing no makeup
- Day 1 – 1 model for 1:30pm arrival (for full set of eyelash extensions)
- Day 2 – 1 model (preferably the same model from day 1) for 10am arrival (for eyelash extensions refill & removal)
- Day 2 – 1 model for 1:00pm arrival((for full set of eyelash extensions)
- Foil (if kit does not supply jade stone)
- Disposable mascara wands (if kit does not supply disposable wands)
- Foam/makeup sponge (if kit does not supply gel cushions)
- Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
- Cotton Buds
- Lint free wipes
Elleebana Starter Kit
Included in Option 2 or can be purchased for $176.
• 1 x Lash Tray
• 1 x Jade Stone
• 1 x Tape
• 1 x Straight Tweezer
• 1 x Curved Tweezer
• 1 x Remover
• 1 x Glue
• 1 x 100pk Micro Sticks
• 2 x 2pk Eye Pads
Elleebana Professional Kit
Included in Option 3 or can be purchased for $176.
• Faux Mink lashes C curve 0.15 tray of all sizes
• Faux Mink lashes B curve 0.15 tray of all sizes
• Faux Mink lashes J curve 0.15 tray of all sizes
• Belma Remove eye makeup remover
• Tweezers, one long curved, one long straight
• Trimming scissors
• Lash primer
• Micropore tape
• Mini brushes
• Puffer dryer
• Mascara wands
• Ultrabonding glue
• Eye gel patches
• Finger glue rests