Design and Provide Microblading
This microblading course applies to beauty therapists who work in beauty salons. In this environment, they exercise judgment in selecting tattoo designs; demonstrate maturity and confidentiality in their client interactions, and apply knowledge of skin biology and skin penetration infection control procedures.
Microblading, also known by a variety of names such as embroidery, or microstroking, is a form of semi-permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments. This results in giving a 3D effect.
$2,500 (plus GST) per candidate.
Face to face: 3 days.
Face to face.
SHBBINF001 Maintain infection control standards.
Basic Language, literacy and numeracy skills in English (LLN).
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign.
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs.
- Complete treatments observing health and safety.
- Undertake client consultations.
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly.
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- Understand the different skin types, how to prevent infections.
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety.
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments.
- Manage clients throughout treatments •
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex.
- Practice on 1 live model (provided by student).
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients.
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations.
Please email us at: email@example.com to enquire.