This course is ideal as extra training for beauty therapists.
- Option 1: $195 pp (no kit) – deposit required: $40.
- Option 2: $314.95 pp (including Basic Tint Kit) – deposit required: $160.
- Option 3: $450.50 (including Workstation) – deposit required: $305.
3 hours (9:30am – 12:30pm).
Face to face in a classroom and clinical environment.
The course covers the theory and practice associated with:
- Colour mixing
- Tint Application
- Client consultation
- Choosing a colour to suit your client
Basic Language, literacy and numeracy skills in English (LLN).
- Models for practice x2
- 1 x for 10:00am arrival
- 1 x for 11:00am arrival
- Models must have had a patch test 24 hours prior to the training or the model will be required to sign a Client/Model Release Form before the treatment will go ahead.
- Cotton Tips/Buds
- 1 x Medium Bowl (for water)
- 2 x Small Glass/Dappen Dish (for mixing tint)
- Disposable Gloves (latex or vinyl)
- Eyebrow comb/brush
- Cotton Pads
- Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.